Membership for Organisations
Organisational membership to the Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation will provide your company with a multitude of benefits and business opportunities. This cost-effective and competitive service will ensure that your company achieves excellent exposure to public and private sector organisations.
Your subscription to organisational membership includes the following:
- Use of specially designed IRRV organisational membership logo for all your letterheads, company stationery and promotional literature.
- Inclusion in the electronic ‘Find a Member online Directory’ at www.irrv.net. Your entry will include:-
* Key organisation information (up to 100 words).
* Organisation logo.
* Link to your company website.
* E-mail address and telephone number.
- Electronic access to the Institutes two magazines ‘Insight’ and ‘Valuer’.
- 25% discount on advertising in IRRV magazines
- 10% discounts on stands at conferences.
- Reductions on delegate places at Conferences, Professional Meetings and Training Courses.
- Reductions on the IRRV suite of electronic products.
- Free use of Jobs Online at www.irrv.net/jobs to give access to a targeted pool of professionals. Post unlimited jobs as part of your subscription.
- Free access to webinars (a minimum of 20 a year) run exclusively for Organisational, Forum and Benefits Advisory Service Members.
- Use of the Institute’s Technical Enquiry Service.
- IRRV Organisational Membership Certificate.
(1) Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer (eg Early Bird discount)
There is a one-off joining fee of £250 followed by an annual membership fee, which is dependent on the size of the company:
Annual Membership Fee (January to December) is as follows:
- Sole trader £500 p.a.
- Up to 10 employees £750 p.a.
- Over 10 employees £1500 p.a.
Please note that Organisation Members must adhere to the Institute’s Articles of Association and will be subject to the Institute’s Professional Conduct Committee Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions, or would like to receive an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7691 8996.