Cost of Living Checklist - England and Wales
A Free Sponsored Webinar
ENGLAND AND WALES
12 December 2022, 10.00am – 1pm, Virtual
The Institute is pleased to offer this free webinar kindly sponsored by Ascendant Solutions.
This important seminar will deal with the challenges facing local authorities in England and Wales, dealing with the cost of living crises and its impact on Revenues and Benefits administration. The output from the seminar will be a “Cost of Living Checklist” that will be sent to all delegates after the seminar. The presentations will be based on significant matters that will form part of the checklist they will include
- The Governments “Help for Households” schemes
- Energy Bills Support Scheme (EBSS),the Energy Price Guarantee (EPG) and the Alternative Fuel Payment
- Maximising income and minimising outgoings
- Dealing with negative budgets
- A empathetic collection regime
- Implementing “Cost of Living” policies
Presentation Team will be:
- Darren Kelk, Managing Director, Ascendant Solutions
- Allan Clark, Head of Finance: Exechequer, London Borough of Barnet
- Nick Rowe, Assistant Director - Local Tax and Accounts Receivable Finance, Ealing Council
- Kevin Shaw, Senior Creditor Strategy Manager, Money and Pensions Service (MAPS)
- David Magor, Consultant
This event is free to all attendees from England and Wales.
PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5325734585566616078
Enquiries can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 020 7691 8987.
PROGRAMME CHANGES AND CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING OF EVENTS
The Institute will make every effort to give delegates as much notice as possible of any programme changes or the cancellation / re-scheduling of an event. However, it does reserve the right to make changes to advertised programmes and to cancel / re-schedule events. In the unlikely event of an event being cancelled / re-scheduled, either a full refund will be made or alternatively, any fee paid will be credited against a future booking. The Institute will not be liable for any travel and / or accommodation costs incurred by the attendee should an event be cancelled / re-scheduled.
On receipt of the registration form with purchase order number the IRRV will issue a receipted VAT invoice at the prevailing rate. Payment must be received in advance of the event. The Institute reserves the right to refuse admission where delegate fees have not been paid.
Cancellations made 2 weeks before the meeting will be subject to an administration charge of 50% of the fee plus VAT. Cancellations after this date are liable for the full registration fee. A substitute delegate is welcome at any time at no extra charge.
To find out about sponsorship opportunities contact the Conference Team on email@example.com Tel: 020 7691 8974.